The 2019 edition of the UW Biosafety Manual is here! The most significant changes include:
- Centrifuging biohazards information clarified
- Biohazardous waste section reorganized
- Approved autoclave chemical integrators included
- Sharps safety information added
- Risk assessment and routes of exposure updated
- PI definition from IBC charter added
- New biosafety cabinet type added
A list of changes is included in the log of changes.
Standard operating procedures for research and veterinary services procedures.
This flow chart shows the waste stream for different types of biohazardous waste at the UW Life Sciences Building (LSB) location.