First published on
06/04/2020 - 11:45
The University of Washington COVID-19 Prevention Plan (Word) helps ensure the health and safety of personnel by reducing the potential for COVID-19 transmission at the University of Washington.
This document is also available in PDF format.
Log of changes for 5/11/23:
- Deleted references to WA Notify - Exposure Notifications
Log of changes for 12/8/22
- Updated Section B Procedures for Sick Individuals, Reporting, COVID-19 Case Response to clarify testing procedures for personnel and students who experience any new onset of symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
Log of changes for 12/7/22
- Updated Section A Vaccination to align with the UW COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
- Updated links to regulatory references.
Log of changes for 9/23/22
- Deleted references to the Workplace COVID-19 Risk Level and Selection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guide for determining PPE based on potential risk of exposure to COVID-19