The University of Washington Office of Animal Welfare, in partnership with the Office of Research Information Services, is launching the HoverBoard System. HoverBoard is an important initiative to upgrade to a streamlined, integrated environment for submitting and managing animal protocols. HoverBoard comes with a collaborative workflow and simplified management of IACUC processes, as well as facilitated review of biosafety concerns. HoverBoard will provide an end-to-end, web-based solution for investigators to create, submit, track, view, and manage animal protocols.
- A library of standard substances and procedures
- Ability to copy and share procedures, substances, experiments, and even full protocols
- Easier review of protocol-specific biosafety concerns
- User-friendly SmartForms, tailored to your research
- Automatic incorporation of all protocol changes easy 3-year renewals
- Transparency throughout the IACUC review and approval process
Want more information? Visit our HoverBoard website.