Changes to Hazardous Waste Collection Form


EH&S is responsible for collection of hazardous waste for the University, including all its campuses and offsite locations. If you have waste to be collected, you will need to submit an Online Chemical Waste Collection Form. Please be aware that the PDF version of the chemical waste collection form will be phased out soon.

The Help Guide for completing the Online Chemical Collection Request form was recently updated and incorporates all the latest features.

There is no charge for hazardous chemical waste collection, except for unknowns and unstable peroxide formers. See the EH&S Hazardous Chemical Waste Disposal web page for more information.