RAM Transfer

back (1K)       next (1K)

    The UW Radiation Safety Office allows labs to transfer radioactive materials to one another as long as the receiving and transferring labs are part of the UW's radioactive materials license.

    • Use RSO Form 160T to transfer material to another lab.

    • RSO Forms 160 and 160T are available on-line at the UW EHS website or through the RSO office.

    • Make sure the amount of radioactivity transferred is noted on your RSO Form 160 as well as the RSO Form 160T.

    • After disposal and/or decay of all material, send a copy of RSO Form 160 to the RSO.

    • An AUI's allowance is not credited until the RSO Form 160 is received by the Radiation Safety Office.

    • An example of a RSO Form 160T is shown on the next page.

Page 61

back (1K)       next (1K)