You have selected the online Excavation and Trenching class.
This course is for construction, grounds, utility, or other personnel
working in or around trenches or excavations. If you do not do this kind of work,
please refrain from taking this course as there is a fee charged to the
University for each individual that opens the online course.
This is a general safety class and is not intended to qualify the student
learner as a competent supervisor, but to supplement job training and supervision.
- Select Play at the bottom to open a new window.
- Login using your UWNetID.
- If you have to stop before completing the course, return to this page and
login again to pick up where you left off.
- Print a certificate at the end.
- When finished, close the class window and return to this page.
- Please complete the course evaluation (click below).
Training records may take as much as a week before they will appear in the
My EHS Training online record look-up.