You have selected the online Lead Awareness class.
This course is for custodial and maintenance personnel who work in or on
buildings that were constructed prior to 1980 and may contain lead. If you do
soldering, repairs, alterations, or construction that impact lead paint or
other lead-containing materials, you need to take the EH&S
Lead Worker Training - Classroom course.
If you do not do this kind of work, please refrain from taking this course
as there is a fee charged to the University for each individual that opens the
- Select Play at the bottom to open a new window.
- Login using your UWNetID.
- If you have to stop before completing the course, return to this page and
login again to pick up where you left off.
- Print a certificate at the end.
- When finished, close the class window and return to this page.
- Please complete the course evaluation (click below).
Training records may take as much as a week before they will appear in the
My EHS Training online record look-up.