You have selected the online GHS-Globally Harmonized System class.
This course is for personnel in laboratories, shops, and other areas who
work with chemicals. If you do not work with chemicals, please refrain from
taking this course as there is a fee charged to the University for each
individual that opens the online course.
This course is part of the UW hazardous chemicals communication program and
provides training about the new GHS label system and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
You will still need to ask your supervisor about the specific hazards of the
chemicals you work with and your work processes.
- Select Play at the bottom to open a new window.
- Login using your UWNetID.
- If you have to stop before completing the course, return to this page and
login again to pick up where you left off.
- Print a certificate at the end.
- When finished, close the class window and return to this page.
- Please complete the course evaluation (click below).
Training records may take as much as a week before they will appear in the
My EHS Training online record look-up.