Online Safety Training Records Look-up
My EH&S Training (formerly MyTraining) is an interim tool permitting individuals to
access their EH&S safety training records. As such, it does have some
limitations or caveats to the available data:
Sign in to My EH&S Training
- Data will not include the Radiation Safety training records, which are
kept by the EH&S Radiation Safety section.
- My EH&S Training uses data copied from our internal database to the campus
network. At this time, we plan to update My EH&S Training data weekly. Therefore,
online class records will not show up immediately and it may take two to
three weeks for some instructor-led class records to appear in My EH&S Training.
- UWNetID is required to log in to My EH&S Training. Name, title, and department
can vary depending on how individuals complete these fields and can not be
used for a search in My EH&S Training. If expected EH&S safety training records
are not found, try entering Employee Identification Number (EIN) or Student
Identification Number (SIN) in the "Enter" field. However, it may be
that this key information was not provided when completing the training. Please
contact the Training Unit at 206.543.7201 or
email@example.com if this occurs.
- The information provided to EH&S for the Supervisor Name field in the
database is not consistent enough to use as a lookup field. Instead, the "Enter"
search field option allows supervisors to look up their staff by entering their
staff's UWNetID, EIN, or SIN.
- PRINT a certificate for safety training class,
Questions: Contact the EH&S Training Unit at 206.543.7201 or