Tracking Hazardous Chemicals

University departments, units, and/or laboratories are required to maintain a hazardous chemical inventory for all chemical storage and use locations. The inventory must be entered online in MyChem, the University of Washington's online inventory system, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.

For more information about chemical inventory and MyChem, see the MyChem webpage.